Pages

Friday 2 November 2012

My Narrative. By Fine.



My Narrative By Fine

Once not long ago in the forests of New Zealand there lived a beautiful young girl with her father who was a Lumberjack. The beautiful young girl’s name was Bernadette and her father was called John. Bernadette didn’t have any friends. There were only Bernadette, Sarah and  Quinn, (the other girls in the area). With her long brown silky hair and hazel eyes she couldn’t understand why they didn’t like her, she was always left out of everything.

One day Bernadette was walking through the forest when she saw Sarah. Sarah was trying to find Quinn, Bernadette hid in the bushes watching her. As she started to scream”HELP, HELP QUINN THIS IS NOT FUNNY!!! ”. As Bernadette remembered the girls did not like her she carried on to walk, only two steps. Sarah  heard and said “Bernadette is that you?”. “Yes” Bernadette stood still. Sarah saw her and said in the nicest voice ever
”What are you doing here?”. “Listening to you scream help” Bernadette replied. Sarah looked embarrassed. “Could you help me find Quinn” “Could I ask why do you finally talk to me when Quinn is not around?”. “Fine” Bernadette said.

They finally came past Quinn. “What are you doing with her?” in a laugh Quinn said. “ She helped me while you guys were hiding from me” Sarah replied. “ Why are you so mean to her?’ “Quinn then said to Sarah.
“Do you really want to know haven’t you actually found out, I Quinn Tao am neighbours with Bernadette. I went to school with Bernadette. I went to College with Bernadette and she is always the best. She was always the first in the class and mostly gets first in the school in her grades, “I hate her!!”.  Sarah looked at her like she was crazy. Bernadette felt sorry and asked if she was alright. Quinn stood back and walked off. Bernadette and Sarah looked at each other in a sorry way.

ONE WEEK LATER.........

Bernadette and Sarah became best friends. As they were walking they came past Quinn. Quinn said to them “Sorry for acting that way, I don’t know what happened, I hope you can accept my apology”. Bernadette came forward and said “ I thought it was about time you were going to join us”. They laughed together and forgot about everything that ever happened.

THE END

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.