Pages

Monday 19 August 2013

My Reflection on my Painting. By Fine

 
Art: Reflecting on my Painting

1. Are you pleased with your painting? why / why not?
Yes, I am pleased with my painting because it is one of my first times painting a Friedrick Vordemburg Guildewart painting.

2. What did you find easy when you created your painting?
Rubbing out the lines after I had ruled the grids was quite easy for me.

3. What part did you find tricky when you were creating your painting? -think about painting, ruling up the grid, measuring, using the co-ordinates, etc.
The part I found tricky when I was doing my artwork was trying to stay within the lines while I was painting.

4. Who / What helped you when you were painting?
Angel helped me rule the lines, and Samantha helped me pick the right paintbrushes to paint with.

5. What would you do differently next time? Think about: colours, painting, ruling up, etc.

I would choose red because no one else in the classroom did a blue painting.

6. What frustrated you when you created your painting?

What frustrated me when I was doing my artwork was when I did smudges.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.