Pages

Tuesday 17 December 2013

My Room 5 Reflection

My Room 5 Reflection

Art - What I liked about this year was how I learnt about different kinds of artists and more artistic skills. I learnt how to enlarge a piece of art by using a grid. I learnt about a Friedrich Vordemberge Gildewart painting. I also learnt how to make an african animal silhouette. First I had to blend  the colours red, orange and yellow for an african kind of background. I then traced my animal which was an elephant onto my paper and painted the inside black.

Topic - I also liked our topic this year which was about war. I learnt what Hitler and his army did to the jews, I learnt about Anne Frank and her diary and much more history.

Production - This year was our first ever production and I enjoyed it a lot because I starred as the Goddess of the night Hine Nui I Te Po. Our school had to practise and practise, then we performed in front of the Tamaki Primary juniors. After that morning we had two more nights to prepare in action. We sang at the end, and the audience gave us a clap.

Interclass Sports - During lunch classes 5,7,6, and 9 would versus each other. The intermediate classes 6 and 9 would versus each other and the years 6 and 5 classes 5 and 7 would versus each other.  We had sports such as netball, soccer, cricket, hockey, and much more. Whenever a sport had finished then the winning classroom would get a shield.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.