Pages

Thursday 17 April 2014

My Term 1 Highlights

This a fotor collage of the things that I enjoyed especially this term. The Eastern Beach photo shows how I liked Kayaking and learning new things like how to turn the kayak around. The Tuakana Teina Time Photo shows how I enjoyed participating in the Easter Egg Hunt with Room 1. The Identity Dance Crew Photo shows how I enjoyed watching dancing moves and learning to never let distractions get in your way and don't let dreams just be dreams. The Duffy Assembly photo shows how I enjoyed the funny acting and costumes. The Transformation in Cultures shows who I really enjoyed using warm and cool colours when doing my art.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi fine,
I like your fotor collage it is inspiring and interesting. Remember to always check your capitals.

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.