Pages

Monday 26 May 2014

My Bias Paragraph By Fine

Bias is like a coin, one side is heads and the other is tales. Heads is subjective which means that you let your prior knowledge help you state your judgement and tales is objective which means that you don’t let prior knowledge cloud your opinion.An example of using both coin sides in the same story is Three Little Pigs. If I were to use the subjective side to state my judgement I would feel very sorry for the Three Little Pigs and think that the Wolf was a very bad person. But if I were to use the objective side to state my judgement I would think that The wolf was just trying to say hello to the new neighbours in the neighbourhood and probably was just a bit hungry.

This is a paragraph explaining what two sides of Bias. Subjective and Objective.I used the PEE chain to structure this paragraph. P - Point E-Explain E-Evidence. I hope you've learnt something new.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.