Pages

Thursday 9 April 2015

Casting Choices Task


Image result for Kylie Rogers 2015
Image result for caitlin carmichael
Image result for sophie nélisse
Actress:
Kylie Rogers
Actress:
Caitlin Carmichael
Actress:
Sophie Nelisse
Maddy
Character: Laura
Character: Tessa
I chose: Kylie to cast as the main character in this movie because she has the features a reader would imagine Maddy to possess and they are the same age.
I chose: Caitlin to cast as Maddy’s best friend because they are the same age, she has a friendly face and has the ability to act the hardest or roles.
I chose: Sophie to cast as this particular character because they are the same age and from previous roles Sophie has played, I can see her fitting quite well into this one.

Scenario: The book I am currently reading is being made into a movie. Cast the characters and give an explaination of why you chose them. 
This is my Casting Choices Task. I included three of the main characters in this story. 
Title: Canterbury Quake
Author: Desna Wallace
Genre: Fiction



1 comment:

Robyn Anderson said...

I like the connections you have made between these actresses and the characters in your story by thinking about previous roles they have had. Well done!

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.