Pages

Tuesday 8 September 2015

Cross Country

Cross Country

Today we had cross country. Since I'm a school leader, I helped with setting everything up. There was this cool Arch that was kinda like a bouncy castle, that we used as a finish line! I had to run in front of the year 1's to show them where to run just in case they get lost. When the time finally came to my run, there were only a small amount of girls compared to the other year groups. We were year 8. We made sure that we were calm and ready. When the clappers made its sound we ran off! I was in the lead , my best friend right behind me. When we were nearing to the end of the race, I looked around me and there was only one girl I could see. I stopped and she caught up to me. We ran together until the end and sprinted to see who was the best. I came first and she finished second. I fell onto the grass and stayed there for at least 10 minutes, puffed out, exhausted! When everyone had finally had their races, we went back to school and celebrated a little! I can not wait until Inter school Cross Country!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.