Pages

Thursday 7 June 2012

My Hot Air Balloon Reflection By Fine




Art: Reflecting on my Papier Mache Hot Air Balloon


1. Are you pleased with your Hot Air Balloon? why / why not?
Yes. Because I have put a lot of effort into my Hot Air Balloon.


2. What did you find easy when you made your Hot Air Balloon?
Colouring in the origami basket.


3. What part did you find tricky when you made your Hot Air Balloon?
Drawing the eight segments.


4. Who / What helped you when you made your Hot Air Balloon?
Angel, Taryn, Asmah, Latisha and Miss Paton.


5. What would you do differently next time? Think about: Painting, Smoothing, Gluing of ribbon, Glittering and Time Management.
Painting the segments slowly not all at once.


6. What frustrated you when you made your Hot Air Balloon?
Gluing pieces of paper onto my balloon.

1 comment:

Caitlin said...

Hi Fine

I like your Hot Air Balloon and the
colour of your basket is cool

From
Caitlin

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.