Pages

Thursday 28 June 2012

My Motat reflection



My Motat Reflection.

1. Describe three things you learnt on the MOTAT trip.

  • The Lancaster is black.
  • The Flying flea is the most weakest and smallest plane in Motat.
  • The Flying flea is blue.

2. Describe three  things you want to learn more about on the topic flight.

  • Very famous aviators.
  • People who invented very well-known planes. (lancaster etc)
  • World records that have not been broken for over a decade.

3.Describe three things you enjoyed doing on the MOTAT trip.
( Say why you enjoyed them)

  • I enjoyed the mirror maze because it confused my brain on where to go.
  • I enjoyed finding answers to the questions about the aeroplanes.
  • I enjoyed going to the theatre about sailing.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.