Pages

Wednesday 5 September 2012

My Letter to Miss Paton By Fine


                                     76 Kings Rd
Panmure
Auckland
1072
3.9.12

Hello, Miss Paton.
have you realized it has been two week since you left. I went to the soccer tournament, my team came 5th equal. Our year sevens came first, they were undefeated. I also scored one goal, isn’t that awesome.

We also have a new sport coach in soccer. Taekwondo  is going well, everyone is loving this game calle ladders. We have learnt new things too, they're called Fly, Running red rover and we also have free time when finished all our work.

We are learning about space so far. I've finished all my work except for my Neil Armstrong timeline and My Neil Armstrong report, oh I forgot to tell you about the bad news: 1. Neil Armstrong died and 2. Mr Blackmore made me run to the flagpole and back IN THE RAIN.

Or art is based on planets / a planet. we have to draw a planet ( optional ), then we have to add felt, paint and a touch of glitter. I’ve finished my artwork and I’m waiting to see what to do next.

I put my space timeline on my blog and kept it updated by putting up my sumdog results. I hope you can check out my blog only if you want to. Hey we’ve done a document called easy maths, it shows you how we solve our timetables.

Yours sincerely
Fine

7 comments:

Taryn said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Rose said...

Hi Fine
I liked your letter to Miss Paton and I really think it is very Interesting cause.I really hope you put another thing on your blog.

Rose said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Taryn said...

Hi Fine,

I really like your letter to miss paton.
It is very interesting and its good for you to tell her that you have something on your blog!

By Taryn

Deziree said...

Hi,Fine
I like your letter to Miss Paton and it looks Interesting for everyone to read. I hope you get more work onto your blog so I can make a comment on your other blogs.

Ducati said...

Hi Fine

This is the most nicest letter I ever ever EVER seen

Joy Paton said...

Hi Fine,

Thanks so much for your email. At the moment I am in Barcelona Spain. The weather is warm in my shorts and t shirt. Yesterday I went to Montserrat a big monastery on a mountain over looking Spain. The churches here are beautiful with amazing artwork on the walls.  In Paris I visited Notre Dam- a cathedral that is famous in the Hunchback of Notre Dam stories and movies. 
The stain glass windows were beautiful.

I am glad you are learning lots of interesting information on Space and having fun too.

Keep in touch and best wishes,

From, 
Miss Paton

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.