Pages

Wednesday 26 September 2012

My story on my artwork. By Fine


This is my piece of artwork. I know you think it is just another  beautiful piece of artwork, but I say it is much more than that. It has a nice sky blue that can sometimes calm you down but also can also make you feel very sad.the silver / white glitter means peace that I think everyone needs before they go to a planet, don’t you think. Also Venus. . . . . . um . . . . don’t you think the blue does make a peaceful color?. Hey and do you think that the stars are a sign of death?. I think it is because it is a sign of the people who I have tried to reach the stars and failed. I believe that it is a sign of the people that have died. I really like  my artwork so please leave comments because I will reply.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.