Pages

Tuesday 5 March 2013

My Personal Timelne Reflection. By Fine




      Personal Timeline Reflection.


What did you find hard about your Personal Timeline?
I found making a personal timeline was quite hard because You couldn’t just finish it in one day you have to get information from mum or dad and ask when you started talking or walking.

What did you learn from your personal timeline?.
I learnt that my first trip to Tonga was when I was two years old.

What would you do different next time?
I would try to get more information about myself.

1 comment:

Caitlin said...

Hi Fine

I like that you have found out information about yourself. All
the information tells us when you were born and all the milestones in your life keep up the great work

From
Caitlin

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.