Pages

Tuesday 7 October 2014

Get Active: Holiday Reading



During a power cut in East Auckland, a few relatives and I travelled to 'The Surrey Hotel' in Grey Lynn. We stayed there so we had electricity. We spent our 3 days there, swimming in the pool, relaxing in the spa pool, exercising in the gymnasium and reading at the local library. Luckily, the library and shops were just down the road, so we accessed them easily. We stayed in room 719. On Tuesday, we came back home. In the book 'Nelson Mandela: No Easy Walk To Freedom" , it states how Nelson travelled and stayed in different houses and apartments.

Title: Nelson Mandela:No Easy Walk to Freedom
Author: Barry Denenberg
Genre: Biography

3 comments:

Saruja said...

Hi Fine
I really like your photo it's looking bright. I also like your sentence. They are awesome. Keep up the great work.

Fine said...

Hi Saruja,
Thanks for the given feedback!:)

Isabella said...

Hi FIne
It looks like a great hotel. I wish my family and I could go there. It must of been a blast over there, I hope you and your family enjoyed the pool. Keep up the great work.

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.