Pages

Tuesday 7 October 2014

Radical Reading:Holiday Reading

Radical Reading

Book I was reading

Grey Lynn Library


I went to the Grey Lynn Library. I think this was a radical place to read due to it being included in 'Sione's Wedding 2: Unfinished Business'. Unfortunately, pictures were taken on a phone, but my relative deleted it, not realising their importance. At the time I was reading 'Hitler's Daughter'. I also created a new library card.

Title: Hilter's Daughter
Author: Jackie French
Genre: Fiction

4 comments:

Saruja said...

Hi Fine
I think you had fun at Grey Lynn Library, and I also like the photo that you took. This is an interesting sentence. I think you had at there with your family. I also like to read Hitler's Daughter book because they are interesting to read. I also like the front cover on the book. Keep up the excellent work.
Saruja :) :)

Fine said...

Hi Saruja,
I really appreciate the positive feedback! Thank you!:)

Cyprus said...

Hi Fine
I really like this book can you please tell me where is the book in the liberey please, So I can learn more information, And I hope you had learn lots about that book. Keep up the great work.

Fine said...

Hi Cyprus,
Unfortunately this in in the Auckland Library. I can issue it out for you?

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.