Pages

Thursday 5 March 2015

Beauty: Book Review


Beauty: Book Review
Image result for beauty Robin mckinley
Beauty is an intriguing romance that retells the old tale of Beauty and the Beast, but with a twist. This has been my most favourite book I have read so far. The tale is so interesting, I had stayed up all night just to finish the book (And must I add, it was only the second night with Beauty). Out of 10, I would give this book a maximum rating due to the thrilling scenarios that surround the current page and the excitement that rushes through your blood as you see what the next page holds for you. I would recommend this to female students my age because I think they would be interested in this kind of fiction and it would be a great book to kickstart the many romantics  to come.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.