Pages

Monday 8 April 2013

My reflection on my artwork.


Reflecting on my Andy Warhol themed portrait



1. Are you pleased with your Andy Warhol themed portrait? why / why not?
Yes I am because I put a lot of effort into my artwork.


2. What did you find easy when you created your portrait?
I found tracing my picture with vivid easy because I knew where to trace.


3. What part did you find tricky when you were creating your portrait? -think about tracing round your face, outlining your face using a black marker pen, dabbing areas using the dye, dying the background.
I found tracing my face with a pencil onto my paper hard because I had to go really hard and my pencil broke a number of times.

4. Who / What helped you when you were creating your portrait?
Miss Paton helped me because she showed me the steps to make an Andy Warhol artwork.


5. What would you do differently next time? Think about: tracing around your face, features on your face, dabbing the dye colours, colour choice, photograph, time management skills.
I would choose my colours differently because I wanted a variety of colours.


6. What frustrated you when you created your Andy Warhol themed artwork?
I think what frustrated me was dabbing my artwork with a cotton bud and making no smudges. I had to dab within the lines and had to wait for each segment to be dried thoroughly before I could apply the next colour.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.