Pages

Thursday 1 October 2015

Holiday Reading Challenge: Casting Choices

Casting Choices


Thomas

Joyce

Lillian

Grandpa

Ed Westwick

Stefanie Scott

Willow Shields

Kurtwood Smith


Westwick suits the description of Thomas perfectly. He would play the character of Thomas astonishing!

Stefanie Scott does like look the pretty, good looking older sister that the book has made the readers believe. Scott would make this character come to life.

Being a reader of this book, you imagine Lillian having the looks of someone like Willow Shields. She would suit the e role of Lillian extremely well.

Smiths previous roles from other movies/tv series have a similar personality to Granpa's in the story. He would suit this role perfectly.

These are some of people I would choose to cast if the book I read were to become a movie. I included a picture of the actor/actress, their names and why they would suit playing the character. My book was:
Title - Here comes the Marines
Author - Lorraine Orman
Genre - Fiction

4 comments:

Robyn Anderson said...

I really like the way you have justified your actor/actress choices Fine. They make sense to me and I have not yet read the book... but I want to now :-)

Linda said...

Hi Fine
I like how you have pictures of the actors you want in your book. I think you are having an great holiday keep the reading up.

Linda said...

Hi Fine
I like how you have pictures of the actors you want in your book. I think you are having an great holiday keep the reading up.

Thomas said...

Hi Fine,
I like how you stated the actors names and explained what they would be good at in the story, since this helps us more understand the reason you chose them. Believe it or not, I didn't know any of these actors names before today (don't tell them that though) so you have actually made me recognize new people.

Keep up the good work,
Thomas

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.