Pages

Tuesday 6 October 2015

Holiday Reading Challenge: Soundtrack

Soundtrack


Title: Winston Churchill and His Great Wars
Author: Alan MacDonald
Genre: Fiction
Soundtrack: Rule Britianna

I chose this soundtrack because it was Winston Churchills favourite song. This fits the book I read, because the story is focused all about Winston Churchill and the things you didn't know about him! I never knew this was his favourite song before reading the book, so it fits perfectly with what the author was trying to get across to the reader.


4 comments:

Linda said...

Hi Fine

I like your soundtrack for your book and I have read it too and I love every part of the book and I hope you like it too.

Saruja said...

Hi Fine,
You have explained why you chose this soundtrack for your book. My friend told me about this book, but I wasn't that much interest to read it. But when you explained that this book is about Winston Churchill and the things we didn't know about him. Now I am interested to read this book. The soundtrack is suitable for the book that you chose. I think you did a great job. Keep it up!

Your Sincerely,
Saruja :)

Oh S`Mar said...

Hi Fine,

I like the soundtrack you have have chosen for this book. I also think that this soundtrack fits the story.

Ms. Kirkpatrick said...

A very fitting soundtrack!

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.