Pages

Friday 2 October 2015

Holiday Reading Challenge: Read the Next Book in the Series

Read the Next Book in the Series


Title: Chinatown Girl
Author: Eva Wong Ng
Genre: Fiction

I really liked these books because the language used in the stories are simple enough for students my age to read and understand properly. It also has events, that keep the reader interested throughout the story.  



This is a comparision of two books I read from the same series. I actually read 'Chinatown girl' after 'Here comes the Marines' even though 'Chinatown girl' was one of the first books that kicked off the series. 





3 comments:

Robyn Anderson said...

This certainly sounds like an interesting series of books to read. I think it is interesting to read about how the war was seen through the eyes if children who lived through it. Must be hard to say goodbye to a parent like that. I would love you to share these two books with our class. If you made a DLO it could count as a CARE award 'own task'. Keep up the great work :-)

Linda said...

Hi Fine
I like how you made a DLO on your book and I think that your information is very interesting and I very would love to read your book. keep the reading up.

Linda said...

Hi Fine
I like how you made a DLO on your book and I think that your information is very interesting and I very would love to read your book. keep the reading up.

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.