Pages

Tuesday 7 April 2015

Make A Recommendation Task


Image result for Canterbury Quake book genre
I would recommend this book to students and pupils that are year 6.
1. The book is written at a stage they are able to understand
2. The main character is the same age as them. I think they would be able to compare things in their world and her world.
3. They can share the book with friends/classmates the same age as them.
  • Title: Canterbury Quake
  • Author: Desna Wallace
  • Genre: Fiction

5 comments:

Saruja said...

Wow Fine,
its very interesting, I really like how you choose this book and recommend to the right people. I think you did a fantastic job. Keep Up the great work.

Abdurrahman said...

Hi Fine,
Canterbury Quake sounds like a very good book. One thing you could have done was write a little bit about the story. Other then that you have been very descriptive, so keep up the fantastic work.

Shaylah mokaraka said...

Wow Fine
You used really interesting facts and used the main points, I also liked how you add lots of Detail in your Activity... Have a great weekend and be safe also keep up the Awesome blogging

Shantay said...

Hi Fine,
This sounds like a very interesting book. I like how you have used main points and lots of detail. Have a fun holiday and nice job.

Fine said...

Hi Saruja, Abdurraman, Shaylah and Shantay,
I really appreciate your positive feedback! Thanks Abdurraman, I'll be sure to add that in!

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.