Pages

Tuesday 14 August 2012

My Medal Winning Graph By Fine

This is my graph on how many medals New Zealand won at the Olympic games. As you can see New Zealand has done extremely well in rowing. They have done well in rowing because New Zealand is fill of lakes and rivers. Cycling is also another sport that New Zealand is good at. New Zealand has won six gold medals, two silver medals and five bronze medals at the Olympic Games. Altogether they have won thirteen medals. New Zealand is doing quite well in the Olympics. Everyone will be jumping with excitement when New Zealand goes into the 2016 Olympic Games. I mean isn't that what everyone does for their country?.I hope you like my Graph. I would love it if you could leave feedback.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.