Pages

Wednesday 23 October 2013

My Self Assessment

Narrative Checklist



Narrative Criteria
***
I can write an orientation
*

I can describe where the story takes place
*

I can describe when the story takes place

*
I can describe how the story begins
*

I can introduce my characters
*

I can define my characters’ personalities

*
I can describe what my characters look like

*
I can create a problem that my characters experience
*

I can include a resolution - how the problem / situation was solved
*

I can write a final concluding statement
*

I can use a variety of language features, e.g. active verbs, conjunctions, similes, metaphors, onomatopoeia, personification

*







Surface Features Checklist



Surface Features Criteria
***
I can write in full sentences
*

I can sequence my ideas clearly
*

I can use complex sentences
*

I can vary sentence beginnings
*

I can use conjunctions e.g. “and” correctly
*

I can use capital letters correctly
*

I can use full stops correctly
*

I can spell all my words correctly
*

I can proof read my writing
*

I can edit my writing-by making changes to the vocabulary e.g. said - yelled, asked, etc.
*

I can write in paragraphs
*






No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.