Pages

Sunday 6 October 2013

What Did I Do Today?

What did I do today?

In the morning, I woke up brushed my teeth and had breakfast. I had coco pops, it was yummy! Then in the afternoon my aunt, uncle, great aunt, mum and I went to the hair salon to permanently straighten my aunts hair. It looks really nice. It took about to hours so we had to go home by the time she was finished. We went to Glen Innes to buy dinner. We bought fried rice, chicken char-main, chicken and chips. I'm sleeping at home tonight because i usually sleep at my Nan's. Tomorrow i'm going to The Warehouse to buy a yoga mat or two for me and my aunt. 

1 comment:

Caitlin said...

Hey Fine,

It sounds like you had a really awesome dinner.
I hope you and your family are enjoying the holidays. :)

Kind Regards,
Caitlin

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.