Pages

Saturday 16 November 2013

One Tree Hill

One Tree Hill


This Morning I woke up by the yelling of my stupid brother Pote saying my name. “Fine! Fine! You need to get ready”. I woke up and got dressed. The boys were in one car and the girls were in the other. We drove into the entrance of Cornwall Park (One Tree Hill). We entered and my aunty from Australia almost hit into the curve seeing all the sheep wandering around. We reached the top of One Tree Hill and took lots of pictures. The view was amazing especially for my aunty from Australia. We then found a path that lead to some sheep, so we followed it and saw lots of Sheep Poop. The view was not so amazing then. Then we came back up and drove home. I fell asleep straight away from the tiring walk. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.