Pages

Saturday 28 February 2015

A Million Shades of Grey: Book Review

A Million Shades of Grey: Book Review
Image result for A million shades of grey


A Million shades of grey is a thrilling fiction that tells the story of a young boy who experiences having his dreams come true. With a sudden twist, he and his village are caught up in the battle of two countries. Y’tin can only think about the survival of his Elephant and family. He builds up the courage to save their lives and his. Out of 10 I would give this book a rating 8. This is due to the continuous interest that is carried out throughout the book. I also have an interest of how the age of the main character is similar to mine, and yet he has experienced much more than I. I would recommend for older pupils and students to read this book.

1 comment:

Dorothy said...

Hi Fine, you have told me just enough about this book to make me want to read it. Thanks for bringing it to my attention.

Mrs Burt

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.