Pages

Thursday 5 February 2015

Letters to the future Fine

Dear Term 4 Fine,

You should’ve had a great year and hopefully prizegiving has passed. If yes, then hopefully you received the Dux award for 2015. I know it will have been a lot of work, but it definitely is worth it. By achieving this, you should’ve paid attention in class, challenge yourself with subjects you are not confident in and studied hard in order for you to do well in our assessments. Are you happy with the outcome of your assessments? Would you have endeavoured harder? Did you not overwork yourself? Hopefully you have done well in your assessments and are the 2015 dux.

From,

Term 1 Fine

This task was set by Room 5's student teacher. We were suppose to write a letter to the future us. My most important goal I want to achieve is the DUX award because it can help me get into a good college.

4 comments:

Shantay said...

Hi Fine,
I really like your letter because you have nice goals to achieve and I hope you get what you want.

Keep it up!

Zeba said...

Hi Fine

Your letter is amazing. Your goals are very challenging! I hope you achieve all your goals. Which goal is the most challenging for you?
Keep up the great work!
From Zeba

Robyn Anderson said...

Fine the hard work and focus you put into your learning will help you take a step closer to achieve your goal. Good luck with this year's learning challenge.

June said...

Hi Fine,

I like your Letter to the future and how you put the term 1 and the term 4 separate. Also your goals are really challenging. I hope that you will achieve your goals later this year. Keep up this amazing work Fine.


From June

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.