Pages

Wednesday 9 December 2015

Blog Commenting

 

These are screenshots of four comments that I've published on four blogs. One blog was my classroom blog : Digital Footsteps, another was Linda (A Panmure Bridge  Student) : Linda's Blog, another was Willy's blog ( A Tamaki Primary student) : Willy's Blog and the last comment was to Latham (A Pamure Bridge Student, in the same classroom as myself) : Latham's blog.

Room 5 has been commented on people's blog, experimenting with the new Manaiakalani way of being cyber smart while commenting. This is what the poster looks like:





1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Fine,

Thank you for the comment on my blog! I felt like this was the only way to reply to you. So, here, goes. Thanks for the comment! To answer your question, we had the sleepover at school, just outside the school hall. I should've included that information in my post, but oh, well.

And apologies if this just looks weird, but I might as well reply to bloggers on their blog so they can see my answer to their question.

Great blog, by the way!

-Willy

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.