Pages

Tuesday 1 December 2015

T1 Letter: T4 Reply



Dear Term 4 Fine,    


You should’ve had a great year and hopefully prizegiving has passed. If yes, then hopefully you received the Dux award for 2015. I know it will have been a lot of work, but it definitely will be worth it. By achieving this, you should’ve paid attention in class, challenged yourself with subjects you are not confident in and studied hard in order for you to do well in your assessments. Are you happy with the outcome of your assessments? Did you focus? Did you overwork yourself? If you did not receive the Dux award, I hope that you put in the same amount of effort into your studies as the student who received Dux. Hopefully you had a great last year at Panmure Bridge School!


From,
Term 1 Fine


Learning Intention:
To reflect on personal goals set in Term 1


Dear Term 1 Fine,


Was that a year or what? Prize giving hasn't passed but I've tried to stick to your morals throughout this year. Hopefully I get DUX at prize giving but if not, I’d still be really happy for the student who receives it. It would be awesome to see my mums reaction. I really wish I had taken more time to study before assessments because my results didn't really turn out the way I want to! Although, I'm still really happy with the outcome. I can’t wait to open the next chapter of my life, making new friends and taking old friends with me. I really can’t wait until prize giving night!


From,

Term 4 Fine

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.